2012年1月10日 星期二

Inside Journey 向內的旅程


Beautiful Island 美麗的小島

There is an island called Lantau Island. I grew up there with my family in Tai O inside this island. It is a beautiful place around the water and I lived inside a wooden house on the top of river. Usually I went to school everyday except weekend. My younger sister and I shared a small single room. We always listen to some pop songs inside the room during the school holidays. One day afternoon, I suddenly awoke with those sad songs while I was lying down in the bed and looking up to a blue sky! I asked myself "Why do I become so sad and hopeless?""What is the purpose of my life?""Is this life for studying?"

那是一個小島,名字是大嶼山。我在小島的一邊名叫大澳的地方與家人同住和成長。大澳很是漂亮、寧靜和四面環海。我居住在水上搭建的木棚共同享用間。每當學校假期,我倆會躲在房間裏聆聽流行曲。有一天下午,我安凝望着藍天之際突然從那些傷感的情歌中驚醒過來!我自我問道:「為何我變得那麼傷心和絶望?」「到底我的生命是因何而來?」「是否這生的是為了學習?」


Sunset of Tai O 澳的黃昏

After that I studied really hard even without enough sleep. I was studying from day and night. Books were always with me whenever I was walking or before fell to sleep. Because of that, I achieved to the first place and highest marks in the class. For those people around me who are teachers, classmates and family, all were happy about for my achievement in the school! Even that, I was still not feeling the joy and satisfaction in my daily life. Hopefully, it was a Buddhist college and those Buddhist theories always calm my mind. For example: "Everything is just an illusion and nothing we can possess."


自此以後即使沒有足夠的睡眠,也只顧用功地讀書。我就是這樣的日夜地溫習。無論是走路的時候;還是倦極之時;總是。正因如此,不久考獲第一名和得到。所有在我身旁的人,包括老師、同學及家人也因此而感到奮莫名!儘管如此,我仍沒有從平常生活中體會到喜樂和滿足。幸好那是一所佛教中學,當中的佛學理念常我的說:


The River along Tai O 沿着太澳的河流


The City of 7 Million People 七百萬人的都城

After graduation of  secondary school, I moved with my family from the island to Hong Kong city for living . Life becomes busy and fast! Everyone is running instead of walking to catch the time. There are always a lot of people around and noises seem to be the background of the places. All those skyline buildings are getting taller and taller. Thus sky is not easily to be seen and inner peace is lacking among the people!

我和家人島遷移到香港的大城市裏居住。從此生活變得繁忙和急速!每一個人不是在走而是跑步似的追趕着時間。 那裏任何地方都充滿着人潮,且躁音不斷。還有的是,高樓大厦一層一層高。故此天空不容易被看見,且人缺乏內

Skyline in Hong Kong 香港的高樓大略影


Later on, I became a nurse and working in Intensive Care Unit. All those medical records of the particular patients were always in my head. Most often, I had to work in a very fast manner to save the human life.  It was really an intensive life style and I got insomnia afterward. One afternoon after getting off from work, I felt my mind was almost out of control. It just kept thinking and thinking. I was quite surprise about this happening! Immediately I went inside a women's association closed to my house and sought for help! The staff recommended me to take a yoga class. I followed her advice and I did feel better. But it was not easy to do different asanas - yoga postures in the morning with no allowance to take breakfast ahead. 

之後,我成為了一名護士並在深切治療部內工作。個別特定常縈在腦海裏!工作時,我需以很迅速的行動來拯救病人的性命。生活緊張, 不久我便患上了。一天下午正當的時候,我感到。腦海就是於是我立刻走進了一所隣近我中心,來尋。我接受了她安排,並。由於做瑜伽姿前的早,故並不是一件易事。



Starting from Taiwan 從台灣開始

We were totally 4 girls to go to Taiwan for tourism. One day, we were sitting down in a tea house on the mountain top of Jiufen. All of us were enjoying the warm tea and praising the peaceful river and mountain in front of our eyes! In the meanwhile, we tried to meditate and played joke to each other. Actually we didn't know how to do the meditation? Even I bought some books about Yoga and Meditation, but I was still finding the right way!

我們四個女孩到台灣旅遊我們在九份山頂的一所茶棧我們全都很享受手中暖的熱茶,並讚嘆着眼前的湖!與此同時,我們故作靜坐冥想, 且互相的取笑一番。其實我們並不知道怎樣才可進入靜坐的狀態?即管我早已買下了一些有關瑜伽及冥想的書籍,惜仍在找正確的道路

 Taiwan Jiufen
台灣九份


Sahaja Yoga 霎哈嘉瑜伽

One of us found Sahaja Yoga in internet. It was attractive us to go to the beginning class because it is always free of charge. We were wonder what is this about, we wished to check it out. Finally three of us reached the place and was looking inside the room. We saw a lady's photo on the table. Both of my friends preferred to go away, but I insisted to stay.  I said: "We all spent a lot of time to come here, let's see what is going to happen!"

我們其中一人在網上找到霎哈嘉瑜伽。由於前往初班。加上我們想知道?最後我們一行三人到達場地從門外視察房情況。我們看見枱上放置一女仕的相片。我的倆位好友均想離開,只有我堅持留下來。我嘗試服她們:「我們花了很多時間才來到這,為便離去?」

After a while, we all settled down in the room. Teacher first introduced the lady in the photo, who is the founder of Sahaja Yoga. Her name is Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi (Shri Mataji). Then he mentioned that there is a feminine and divine energy inside our sacral bone, it calls Kundalini. This energy can be awaked by our pure desire! Once this energy is being awaken, She will nourish all the human organs along our spine. At the end of the class, the teacher asked us to feel if there is a cool or hot breeze either in our hands or on the top of our heads. We just all laughed on it because we didn't feel anything! 

之後,我們安坐在房間內。導師首先介紹枱上的相片,祂是霎哈嘉瑜伽的創辦人。祂是錫呂瑪塔吉.涅瑪娜德維(簡稱錫呂瑪塔吉)女仕其後聲言有一上天母性量潛藏在三角骨內,這力量為昆達理尼(Kundalini)。只要我們擁有純潔的願望,祂便得!當祂喚醒後,我們那些沿着脊的器官便得到滋養。在課堂結束前, 那位導師還詢問我們有否從雙手或。聽後我們只好,皆因我們一點




Actual Experience 

"Is there a cool breeze?" I always looked to my hands and asked this question after the class. There was tremendous cool breeze over my both hands while I was asking the same question on the bus in one day morning. I was really amazed! Then I went back to class of Sahaja Yoga on the next day.

「涼風存在?」之後看着雙手並自我問道。一當我如常地發問相同的問題,我突然從雙手掌心感應到非常強涼風。。我感到驚奇不已!翌日我重返霎哈嘉的瑜伽班。

Fragrance from Within 香氣從


The Meaning of Yoga 的真諦

After the class,  I had a conversation with the teacher:
在課堂後,我和老師談及以下的內容:

Chaitanya: Where is this cool breeze come from?
我:「

Teacher: This cool breeze is a living energy, which creates and maintains all the living process.  Kundalini inside of our sacral bone is a reflection of this promodial power within us. 
老師:「這生命能量,也就是創造和維繫着的力量。在三角骨內的昆達理尼(Kundalini) 在我們內在的反映。」


Chaitanya: What is the meaning of Yoga? Is there any difference between Sahaja Yoga and others yoga?
我:瑜伽的真義是甚麼?霎哈嘉瑜伽與其瑜伽所不同嗎?

Teacher: Yoga is a Sanskrit word, means union with the pervading power. By practising Sahaja Yoga, we can be completely connected to this power when we are in thoughtless awareness. According to Patanjali, Hatha yoga is belongs to Ashtanga yoga. With all those different Asanas of Hatha yoga, people become right-sided and suffer from heart disease.
老師:瑜伽是一文詞彙,意指天人合一的狀態。實際體驗,當我們處於無思慮的狀態時便能連接上這生命大能。根據帕坦伽利, 哈達瑜伽屬於運動瑜伽。若重覆不同的哈達瑜伽姿 ,整個人,更會患上心臟病。


Chaitanya: Is there some reasons to put the photo of the founder while we meditate?
我:為甚麼當我們靜坐時要放上創辦人

Teacher: The photo of Shri Mataji may generate the cool breeze which is the pervading power. And it also helps to stabilize our attention. You can compare the difference with and without Her photo while you meditate.
老師:因為錫呂瑪塔吉的相片會散發清涼的生命能量,並有助平靜我們的注意力。在靜坐時嘗試放置和不祂的照片,你便能

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
錫呂瑪塔吉.涅瑪娜德維女仕


Past And Present 過去和現在

Before I practised Sahaja Yoga, I was just an ordinary person. I did what others did including the dressing style and life style etc. Every day go to school or go to work and then fall asleep at night. I repeated this routine everyday without any direction and purpose. Sometimes I was laughing or exciting for something. But this happiness can only last for a very short time. Afterward I suffered the sadness and worries from my mind again and again by non-stop thinking.

在練習霎哈嘉瑜伽前,我只是一普通人。我做着一般的事情,比若衣著潮流和生活型態等。每天到學校去或不停的打工,在晚上進睡。在沒有任何方向和目的下我每日如是地做着相同的事。有些時候我會因為一些事故而笑意興奮。但這快樂只停留一個很短的時間。在無休止思慮下,之

Now I have become a Sahaja Yogis and behave much different as before. First I don't wish to think too much and just let the things happen spontaneously. "Every happening is the best for me, is for my good." Life is like a lecture for learning how to love and forgive. Around the people I would like to share and care for others rather than being selfish. Money is not our destiny! Because we cannot buy the joy with money. But we can show our love by using money to buy gifts, then we may gain a lot of joy and satisfaction. Once we meditate, we become one with all pervading power; the power of motherhood since creation. We are just drenched with Love! This true love may also bring benevolence to our city, society, country and the whole universe!

當我成為哈嘉瑜伽仕後,生活取向和行徑都跟前大有不同。首要是我不願思想太多,並讓。「所有事情的是最好的安排,且是為著我的好處。」生命是一和寬恕。活,不願。追求命運!因為喜樂是用錢購買。但金錢可用於選禮物來展示我們的。這樣會讓我們得到很大的喜樂與滿足。只要我們作靜坐,便能和這無所在的生命能量合一;這也是創造宇宙的母性力量。我們非常享受被這愛包圍着。愛的力量會造福我們的城市、社會和國家, 甚大整個


Awakening 覺醒 

In modern time, all the truths are upside down. We are lack of discrimination for doing the right and wrong things. In the darkness, we are blindly following the norms of western societies. Sex and violence from the medium like a poisonous snake going to our minds.  Then we forget the root of living - Morality!

現世中所有的真理都被上下過來。我們失去了辨在黑暗裏,我西。媒體所渲染的像毒跎般侵奪我們的思想。然後我們便忘記了應有的,而那正正是生活的

Once we start to meditate, we become an enlightened person. With the light of Pure Spirit which resides in our heart, we will spontaneously give up all negative thoughts and behaviours. The teaching of Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi always helps for our introspection and leading us a spiritual and dharmic life!

每當我們開始作靜坐冥想,我們便成為開明的人。把我們的照亮,自然而然我們會放棄錫呂瑪塔吉.涅瑪娜德維女仕誨有助我們內省,並在靈性生我們前進

Charming Lotus Flower on Dirty Soil
蓮花出污泥而不染




 








沒有留言:

張貼留言