2012年4月12日 星期四

Songs and Poems 讚歌

Jerusalem
William Blake's poem








And did those feet in ancient time.
Walk upon England's mountains green:
And was the holy Lamb of God,
On England's pleasant pastures seen!


和那遠古時代的
曾走過英國青的山脈:
和那是神聖潔的羔羊,
在英國愉快的牧場上看見過!


And did the Countenance Divine,
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem bulided here,
Among these dark Satanic Mills?


和那是上天的尊容,
把我們烏雲密佈的丘陵照亮
和耶路撤冷曾被建築於此,
在那些撒旦工廠的黑暗當中?


Bring me my Bow of burning gold;
Bring me my Arrows of desire:
Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold!
Bring me my Chariot of fire!


給我帶來我的燃金
帶來我那願望的箭:
帶來的矛:願烏雲展開!
帶來的烈火戰車!


I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In England's green & pleasant Land


我將不會
我的劍也不會沈
直至我們已建成
在英國的翠綠和愉快的土地上



沒有留言:

張貼留言